Friday, April 20, 2012

Yo - RushStPierre! HAHA!

I noticed that Jason from middle easy posted this about you...
"I actually had to dig out the passwords for this.
This is Jason, sorry I haven't been on in so long.
Ok, first things first. Sunday Night Fights is NOT meant to be a competitive league, we just havea large influx of random people, some good, some bad at the game that come through due to the promotion on the site. The cream rises to the top and those guys make it onto live broadcasts.
we also have a dedicated group of regulars.
All of that said, we have a title for fun, Tha Premiere is a good guy and was a great champ. Now I get a message from Rush * pierre a day after he wins the title saying he cant defend the belt til august.
thats fine. it is what it is, we arent crazy people have their lives to get to.
but now this? first off, I don't want someone acting as obnoxious as Rush is acting to represent the MiddleEasy title, all of this is overblown and frankly, I think the title SHOULD be put on the line. there is no 'joining' or 'leaving' middleeasy. Sunday Night Fights is just a random show, come if you want. leave if you want. It will be there every sunday.
If there was to be a sunday night fights fight team or something that's different but all of this going on behind my back.
I should Nate Marquardt your * Rush.
Rush defends the title to one of you guys I don't care who, by the end of July or he is stripped of the title.
who ever wants to beat him the most, I just ask you show up for the fight on a Sunday night fights then you can leave.
let me know.
No offense I don't even know what stikforce is.
if any of you guys want to talk upcoming live broadcast or want some promotion on MiddleEasy.com you can email me Jason@middleeasy.com
thanks?"

So first thing is first.
My team won the tournmant, Preston wants me to beat you on the upcoming Live Broadcast AND Jason has just clearly stated you should be forced to put your belt on the line as you are a paper champ that is unwanted over there.
So, Your belt WILL be on the line providing we can get Rupps approval. Since Jason seems 100% behind the idea, I do not see why it would be a big problem.
Secondly - Once I take your belt from you, I will give Brotha Lynch a title shot ASAP. Even if it has to be on the middle easy sunday night card, I will show up and do it then. Clearly he deserves one and you just keep running away.
Thirdly - Once i beat you on the LB and take your belt, You will have nowhere else to go. Middle easy dont want you and Stikforce wont be impressed with you after I ride you out on the LB - Maybe you should consider your retirement plans for after the fight.

RushStPieree vs Mister NRG - Middle Easy Title will be on the line!!! - July 6th - Stikforce: Scars and Stripes


No comments:

Post a Comment