Friday, April 27, 2012

Mystic 3 Hype Video!

"Live by the Knee, Die by the Knee"





Not bad for a half hour eh?
Make sure you guys come and root for me against anyone who's not me :) !
Wednesday @ 10PM EST!
|||Sweet vid. I was watching some of your matches the other day and boy are you in love with the flying knee :)
I was also checking the fighter share for Charles but he was not there? You are not going to upload him?|||This belongs in Live Broadcast forum :)|||2 guys who have fought in uoc battling on live broadcast, should be very fun to watch.
Good luck Prem|||


Sweet vid. I was watching some of your matches the other day and boy are you in love with the flying knee :)
I was also checking the fighter share for Charles but he was not there? You are not going to upload him?

I have an unnatural obsession with kneeing people in the face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment