Friday, April 27, 2012

Bring Back Stik

I know in no way will this "petition" just magically bring Stik back as a mod......but it is worth a shot! If you have not heard details on certain things that have happened lately please read here........
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5206899.page#12594803
I firmly believe 100%, that Stik nor Preston had any part in this.......First of all I have seen the time Stik has put into these forums and is still continuing to put his time into them, he has always answered any type of ? that as been brought up by the community and is a huge help for everyone. I am not putting the downer on the other mods because you are all doing great.....its just you all still have your mod status lol! Stik has always been a huge help to myself as well........from helping me with game ?'s, to a simple ? of " How do I change the topic on my Thread" I know right very small, easy question for most, unfortunately not me!
As for Preston, his one comment in the posted thread above explains his involvement................"Trust me, I would never put my job on the line like that." Do you really believe that someone, who has a family, and has an awesome job would just decide one day that they want there 15 minutes of fame and spoil all there hard earnings and accomplishments? I think not! I myself have a family and in no way would I even jeopardize my minimum wage job for something stupid......I am with Preston and Stik 100% of the way and you guys have my full support!
And I am sure there are people that are going to disagree with me and thats fine, but for all the honest community members who agree with me please post your response, hopefully we can help, even if it is the smallest bit of help we can give, its better than none......Lets help the ones that have been helping us out all along, and that are still doing so even with out some fancy status or name!|||as I previously said... Thanks Emo!|||Stik has been a positive force in the community since day one.|||Why has this not been deleted due to being off topic?|||


Why has this not been deleted due to being off topic?

Do you seriously troll everywhere you go.........I posted this thread in three other spots and they got deleted......this is the one that has stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment