Friday, April 20, 2012

EBK's FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS 7 PM EST. SIGN UP

NO NEED TO SIGN UP ANYMORE BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE CHALLENGES, THEN THATS COOL. JUST SHOW UP AND PUT YOUR CHALLENGES ON THE FORUM, I AM NO LONGER MAKING THE CARDS BECAUSE JUST LIKE IN STIKFORCE THEY FEEL APART JUST SHOW UP FRIDAY NIGHT 7 PM EST.










THERUSHSTPIERRE
austyn94
KingPsycho87
bladeflyer94
Brotha Lynch 57
SMOKE EM
SOUPNECK
q TaKe NOtez p
FLAWLESSVICT0RY (with a zero)
x Richy Roo
Enunciate_Palin|||I'm in gt bladeflyer94 weightclass lightweight
|||KingPsycho87
HWT
Brotha Lynch I want to sign up and well I kinda just did hahaha but here is the thing, I may not be back at 7pm I am going to my cousins grad party in the afternoon so it really is depending on what time I get home but I have a good feeling I will be home around 7 so for now it is a yes.|||GT-KinGxRuSSx
Weight Class-HW|||lhw austyn94 or hw|||THERUSH
LW WW doesnt matter|||Come on , Lets have some fun. we need at least 8-16 people to sign up|||Stop being scared and sign up, we need a fun place to fight and Stikforce is currently on hiatus because Rupp is stressed out and busy...|||gt- FLAWLESSVICT0RY (with a zero) any weight. and btw Lynch last time we fought i went to touch gloves with you and you spammed me. lmao puzy move right there. Then next time i saw you in ranked you ducked me, if anyone shouldn't be scared it's you. I rarely play this game these days. Anyway i want my first fight to be against you or TheRushPierre, make it happen. No parry TD BS. You guy's play 24/7 you shouldn't need to cheat to beat me, thanks.|||Sign me up













to the retirement home.|||Lw for me|||ill go against take notes|||Send me an invite when the first card starts, i wanna watch. King is probably gonna kill me since i haven't played in a few weeks, as long as he doesn't use PT, I'm cool.|||I'll be there sometime tonight Lynch. Probably closer to 8pm EST.|||Heck Yeah Preston!!!! I will put you on the 2nd card buddy, were just having fun with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment