Friday, April 27, 2012

Pc version

I am crazy to play EA MMA I love the mixed martial arts, but I can´t because there is not a pc version..... My last console was a ps1 because I preffer play games in a pc and I wont buy a xbox 360 to play a game that I can play on computer. Look if EA make a pc version of this game thousands of pc gamers will buy that wonderful game.|||But you can't play it on PC - so get a 360.|||lol, PC is for more tactical gamers and wayyyyy more long term gamers. If your not expecting to play video games passed the age of 20 that seriously get a xbox.|||


I am crazy to play EA MMA I love the mixed martial arts, but I can´t because there is not a pc version..... My last console was a ps1 because I preffer play games in a pc and I wont buy a xbox 360 to play a game that I can play on computer. Look if EA make a pc version of this game thousands of pc gamers will buy that wonderful game.

Buy a ps2 and pick up pride fc.

No comments:

Post a Comment