Thursday, April 26, 2012

PS3 Live Broadcast Title ContenderS WILL be decided Friday night

Ok, so here is the deal.
Next Wednesday, June 1, is the next official Live Broadcast where you can get your ugly mug permanently enshrined in EAMMA history.
There will be 3 titles up for grabs that night. The LW, WW, and MW titles will all be defended that night.
So we need to find 3 contenders right?
WRONG.
We need 4 contenders as the WW title is vacant due to the death of someone’s manhood.
With PSN being down forever we don’t really have the weekly events rolling like the ladies on the Xbox side do. So how exactly do we determine challengers for these belts you ask?
Well, unfortunately EA was dumb enough to put me in charge of figuring this out, so we’re doing this one old school.





Friday night, starting at 7 pm cst we will hold 3 tournaments to determine the contenders. We will start with 4 matches in each weight class, followed by 2, then 1. The person that wins all 3 of their matches WILL fight for a title on June 1, no ifs ands or butts about it. For the WW belt we will either do 1 tournament and stop when we get to the final two, or we can do 2 tournaments and have the winners of each one fight each other on the LB. This will depend on participation the night of. We will save the WW tournament(s) for last so that all the leftovers can get in on it.
19 people participated last Friday, assuming a similar number participate this Friday it will mean that if you get in for the first tournament and lose there should be spots for you to give it a go at the other two weight classes. The ONLY way to guarantee a spot is to reserve your spot here or to PM me on psn and I will add your name here. We have a few commitments that I will solidify tonight and post in the morning, and they are BIG names.
But with 4 guaranteed title opportunities available the chances of you guys getting in are HUGE. And remember, if you miss out on this you will have to go through a full month of weekly cards and try to earn your way onto the next LB. So, this Friday night you can accomplish what will normally take you an entire month to do.
The man Stikstyle said he will be there doing his R Kelly impression to record as many of these fights as he can. These will then be posted on the forums for everyone to see. Bring you’re A game.
So here is the final bit of information you need to know. The MW title is held by samuraistef, who ripped it from Stikstyle. The LW champ is me, who ripped it from MMA_ELITE_IAN after winning the interim belt from Loyatly. So in summary, if all you clowns who have been calling me out over the last 6 months don’t show up Friday for a shot to face me on the biggest stage of your life then you lose the right to ever say something negative to me again. I’d also like to take this time to challenge ANYONE in the top 100 on the leaderboards to show their faces here to prove that they are the best (I’m looking at you Orson).
|||Known Participants so far, this will be updated as new people are added:
Texas03 (MW)
Da_Bas_man (WW)
DillTheThrill (MW)
Demon-one13 (WW)
Stikstyle (MW)
Bdogg (MW)
EASports420 (MW)
bravestone16
Existence420 (WW)
CutthoatCommitee
Laybackkid (WW)
bdb101
bobafett705 (WW)
Jon_Doe (WW)
DeSheriff (MW)
BobbleSwagger (WW)
ChoppedandGlued (WW)
Minyesum_GO (LW)
Demonic_Blessing (MW)
dutchmorrocain (MW)
Orson_1986 (LW)
If you want in time is ticking.




|||hey seyton eat a d.i.c.k, whut manhood. Im here.|||


hey seyton eat a d.i.c.k, whut manhood. Im here.

whats ur psn partner?|||bobafett705 :) my friend. when do i defend|||


bobafett705 :) my friend. when do i defend

added to the list. I know you have no friends, but if you did I'd tell you to invite them.
7 pm CST Friday night.|||


bobafett705 :) my friend. when do i defend

Oh snap, were you the ex-WW champ with no cojones? I think you were officially stripped of the belt so I'm pretty sure you'll have to go through the tournament to re-earn a shot at it broham. I'm sure Preston will correct me if I'm wrong. Be there at 7pm on Friday.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5574721.page|||stripped for what? I never got any messages from anyone? So how can you strip the champ without contacting him about returning. Stikstyle contacted me once and I told him I'd come back and i never got a response. sooo..|||


stripped for what? I never got any messages from anyone? So how can you strip the champ without contacting him about returning. Stikstyle contacted me once and I told him I'd come back and i never got a response. sooo..

It was common knowledge that all champs had to defend in march and you didn't. You were strippedafter the last march LB and you just noticed it, I think that closes the book on any argument. Show up Friday for a shot at reclaiming your manhood.|||Laybackkid and Jon_Does will be there as well.|||I give you guys the best come from behind LB fight and this is what happens to me? Besides ask preston, I showed up in the lobby in march thinking I had to defend my title. He told me it was geared towards less active champions that since I had defended my title only two weeks prior that it wasn't mandatory to defend this month. So I said since the patch hasnt affected WW at that time I will pass on this broadcast.|||




stripped for what? I never got any messages from anyone? So how can you strip the champ without contacting him about returning. Stikstyle contacted me once and I told him I'd come back and i never got a response. sooo..

It was common knowledge that all champs had to defend in march and you didn't. You were strippedafter the last march LB and you just noticed it, I think that closes the book on any argument. Show up Friday for a shot at reclaiming your manhood.

Ummmm, go back and ready thru the LB chat boxes pimping. I remember when boba was there asking to defend and Preston told him he didn't have to that he was ok he would defend at a later date. Now you and you only have the right to take this man's belt from him, why? So your saying your a higher power then Preston is huh? Now he's here telling you he aint left nowhere, and psn was down whats this? If thats the case I would like to run the weekly cards also stik I have TONS of exp. with leagues and things like this. I've been in leagues since before UFC '09 hit the shelves.|||Yeah someone please fire this joke who insults an eager and loyal player who has literally gotten messages from ppl on PSN saying my LB fight sold the game for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment