Friday, April 27, 2012

Crying over Spamm

OK.....this shitz has been on forever and is getting so gay about people crying about how you spamm and others shitz. it a game ,it made for having fun not to take it so real. ok i have spamm to i think all of us has spamm before. don't let anybody tell you that you spamm and need to change how you play then if you change you will be losing alot and dont have fun like you did before. just enjoy the game and do what ever you want.|||I'm just curious as to what went through your head when you decided to put this in live broadcast. "Hmm a topic about spam. This def does not need to go in online or general. I got it live broadcast."|||becaues this is the place where people talk about how people spamm and they suck and others.|||You really are simple. Live Broadcast is a section for Live Broadcast topics. Online section might be a better fit for your spam topic. Live Broadcast is where EA MMA has gamers fight live for EA MMA fans to watch. You must not have known what section you are in. It's ok just try to remember what section you are in.|||lol thank bro.|||mma elite ian i wish u were on 360 id destroy u!|||Nope, spamming is for * with no skill. Never have spammed and never will spam .|||


Nope, spamming is for * with no skill. Never have spammed and never will spam .

Yes, I totally agree with you're Standing Point. It means, I'm not the best Player I'm only at Rank 650 or so, I'm a CC User without doing Hookspamm or any kind of other spam ( esp. the Noobcoward Tactic, to pick a good Ingame Subfighter and make only Hook and Neckchoke-Subspamm ) and yes, I only play with my CAF Fighters from the Beginning on, as I get my EA MMA Copy and I say it again, it is not pssible to make a Super-CAF, like the real Super CAF's in the UFC Game. But the mainmatter for Me to use only CAF's is, I can't further see the freakin fu.kin Face's of Fedor, Aoki, Souza, and the few other overpowered Ingame Fighter, they used by the most Noobs with no other Skill as spamm Hooks and Neckchokespamm !!! :)|||people like soullesskassidy need to get over their self and stop taking this game to serious and have some fun.|||and people like loyatly suck alot of D** and have epride for playing like a puss-y. Anyone could hook spam and play like a cheap b*tch, I can teach my 5 year old nephew to do that.|||lol your so mad. it a game and get over yourself kid.|||lol...Loyalty..I fought you once, and all you did the whole time was spam me. Did I message you and cry about it though? Nope, if people ever encounter a spammer...save their name..and dont fight them every again..nuff said.|||lol...Loyalty..I fought you once, and all you did the whole time was spam me. Did I message you and cry about it though? Nope, if people ever encounter a spammer...save their name..and dont fight them every again..nuff said.|||lol * lies. get out of here lil kid|||I don't think you have the right to be calling anybody a kid. You can't even spell loyalty right, and you act like a video game is part of the olympics. :) Anyone want to buy me a drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment