Thursday, April 26, 2012

Update the current stiklorce champions topic please

For real though I mean this would be like if I got an achievement on 360 for any game and then it not showing up on my achievements list. Which happens to me a little too often might I add.
Champions
Hwt- KingPsycho87
Lhwt- Soupneck
MW- greatness
WW- Vacant
LW- Palin
I am not sure if this is a difficult task, if it is too difficult just send me your log in information and I will do it for you. You can then change your password if you are a paranoid person but trust me I just want the topic updated and nothing more. Thank you for your time and please and kindly update the topic.||||||Stikforce no longer exists.
LB champ= person who wins the tournament described in the August LB thread.
So really the only updating they should do is deleting that thread or unsticking it until it dissapears.|||


Stikforce no longer exists.
LB champ= person who wins the tournament described in the August LB thread.
So really the only updating they should do is deleting that thread or unsticking it until it dissapears.

well that's true then|||what happened to stikforce?|||^^^ We broke Rupp|||


^^^ We broke Rupp

that's a little *ed up o.o not that i would've been good enough to join anyway, but there goes another choice -.-;

No comments:

Post a Comment