Friday, April 27, 2012

XBox 360 Stikforce Week 1 Results

OK guys, as stik mentioned in his results thread last night was pretty rough for both sides, and Triple XP Weekend is partly to blame. After all, who wants to sit in a fight card for a few minutes when they could be doing ranked fights and jumping up a couple of belt ranks easily? I also have to say that behind the scenes on my end, I had a couple of personal issues that came up that had nothing to do with the card while it was going on, but tried to hide it from everyone else to maintain a level of professionalism. I won't go into details, but let's just say that after last night's card concluded I needed to take some aspirin and spend some time composing myself to try and get my bearings for a couple of things.
Next week we will be doing these again. These fights determine what fighters and possible match ups make it to the Live Broadcast and who the contenders for the titles are. Champs you're only defending your title once a month but like the rest of the fighters you're fighting to get your fight on the event so please keep that in mind when deciding if you're going to participate or just hope your title will get you on the Live Broadcast. Once again those who told me they would fight and and showed I truly appreciate you guys. I have to thank Jrod for recording the fights and as soon as he has them uploaded I will link them to this thread. I'll mention that because I didn't know whether or not he was recording the fights at first, I made an attempt to record one of the fights and... well... that video won't see the light of day because my capture card is sadly very unreliable and last night it decided it didn't want to cooperate. There were a couple of good fights and I even had my WW Champion show up and willingly defend his title, so I do thank iKLiPPzZ for stepping up and defending his belt.
That said, here are the results of the fights that went down:
LHW Fight
bladeflyer94 vs. owne II I2ush
Result: owne II I2ush wins by 1st round TKO
MW Fight
ADBA Gotti vs. t0k3yxx
Result: ADBA Gotti wins by 1st round Submission
LHW Fight
Abstrakt Fists vs. KingKrunk
Result: Abstrakt Fists wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
Your Mom Taps vs. Possibly me
Result: Possibly me wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
vE Jrod vs. PROJECTMADTRAPR
Result: vE Jrod wins by 1st round TKO
MW Fight
o 2Good2BTru3 o vs. greg shark
Result: o 2Good2BTru3 o wins by 1st round TKO
WW Title Fight
iKLiPPzZ (c) vs. Ufcpker
Result: iKLiPPzZ wins by 2nd round Submission
*HW Fight
KindOfImport4nt vs. Shredder7709
Result: Shredder7709 wins by Disqualification
*Unfortunately, KindOfImport4nt lost his connection when the fight started. I gave both him and Shredder second fights to make up for it.
HW Fight
Ufcpker vs. PROJECTMADTRAPR
Result: PROJECTMADTRAPR wins by 1st round Submission
HW Fight
KindOfImport4nt vs. UnfoldingCoot8
Result: KindOfImport4nt wins by 1st round TKO
HW Fight
Shredder7709 vs. NewJack 2k90
Result: Shredder7709 wins by 1st round Submission



















|||so just to confirm...Next weeks fights will be the ones the determine the possible matchups and champions for the next LB?
Or lastnights ones count towards that??
Damn you Absrakt....Damn yooooou :)|||


so just to confirm...Next weeks fights will be the ones the determine the possible matchups and champions for the next LB?
Or lastnights ones count towards that??
Damn you Absrakt....Damn yooooou :)

Last nights better have played into the LB and belt contenders. I beat the only guy I was afraid would stop my belt run.|||*Cough*|||




so just to confirm...Next weeks fights will be the ones the determine the possible matchups and champions for the next LB?
Or lastnights ones count towards that??
Damn you Absrakt....Damn yooooou :)

Last nights better have played into the LB and belt contenders. I beat the only guy I was afraid would stop my belt run.

I'm not making excuses - you whooped me fair and square lol but I want a rematch on that fight sometime in the future. It's been a long time since I fought you and forgot your good on the ground! By time i realised it was too late haha
Im confused though - If you lose a fight where does that leave you if you only get 1 fight a week? Like is there any point in the guys who lost showing up next friday and continue to try getting on it is what im asking..Like...even if you lost..theres still a chance of us clawing our way back onto the LB right?|||


*Cough*

You ok bro??
|||


*Cough*

Haha I'm not going for your belt. I'm going for the open belts|||






so just to confirm...Next weeks fights will be the ones the determine the possible matchups and champions for the next LB?
Or lastnights ones count towards that??
Damn you Absrakt....Damn yooooou :)

Last nights better have played into the LB and belt contenders. I beat the only guy I was afraid would stop my belt run.

I'm not making excuses - you whooped me fair and square lol but I want a rematch on that fight sometime in the future. It's been a long time since I fought you and forgot your good on the ground! By time i realised it was too late haha
Im confused though - If you lose a fight where does that leave you if you only get 1 fight a week? Like is there any point in the guys who lost showing up next friday and continue to try getting on it is what im asking..Like...even if you lost..theres still a chance of us clawing our way back onto the LB right?

I think you should get a shot in all the open belt classes. Separate tourneys by weight.
You know I'm always down to give a rematch. I'm sneaky with that head damage and with lettin you think you are in control on the ground.|||Guys the Stikforce League is ran like any MMA League or Promotion. These fights count but at the end of the month its the overall performance that matters. If a guy goes 0-3 in a month but those 3 fights were against 3 current champs and they all went to decision he still looks good because he put on great fights. All you're doing is showing up to work your way up the ranks. You'll win some you'll lose some but still you never know what will happen.
Maybe you weren't the top challenger but he couldn't show and you were next in line so you could get it. Always remember winning and losing isn't the most important factor... always putting on a great fight is what matters the most.|||So I get the league rankings and I think we put on a decent fight. But there is no champ at LHW so what does beating a top guy like NRG do towards making me a contender. This initial distribution of the belts is the part I want to understand better.|||


So I get the league rankings and I think we put on a decent fight. But there is no champ at LHW so what does beating a top guy like NRG do towards making me a contender. This initial distribution of the belts is the part I want to understand better.

Can we stop talking about you beating me now haha :)
Na but for real - Thats what i meant in my first post. I just wanted to know where my loss lastnight leaves me in the rankings for a title shot..or to re-phrase...if i still have a chance of winning my way back into a title shot|||So will we have official League leader boards/rankings on the game itself??
And i assume we will be fighting in different weight classes each Friday?? If we become a top contender, will the weight class we fight in be totally random??|||I can't speak for Rupp because he has a slightly different issue with 3 champs needing replaced. But I was planning on just seeing where guys fit in and want to fight. I personally would love to do a weight class structure and leave it at that. But for us to do that it would require alot of the community to step up and show up to these fight cards.
It would be my preference to put weight class sign ups and then thats your weight class you'll fight in with a few catch weight fights to fill the cards out. Then you'll have the choice to take fights if needed one weight above or below. Obviously HW would only get to move down and LW would only get to move up. But now we're talking about alot of people actually showing up these events and probably even more help needed to make sure they all go off without a hitch.
Both those factors are in the hands of the community.|||hey rupp just sayin that i appreciate you settin me up in a fight an i think people should just set back an let u pick the fights. STOP talkin about BS that has nothin to do with EA MMA . were there to fight no listen to people talk * an think they can do your job better. that bein said if you cant find a good LHW contenders im down i got a pretty meAN LHW :) :)|||the ww title fight ended by submission not tko

No comments:

Post a Comment