Friday, April 27, 2012

XBox 360 Stikforce Week 3 Results

Last night went really well despite a few technical issues here and there that I had no control over and trouble at times with getting room for people to fight with how fast the card kept filling up whenever people left following their fights. There were some entertaining matches last night, and when Jrod has the videos uploaded I'll link them to this post as usual so you all can see them.
Anyways, here are the results:
Stikforce Week 3
Venue: Horizon Arena
Ruleset: Vale Tudo
MW Fight
vE Jrod vs. austyn94
Result: austyn94 wins by 1st round Submission
LHW Fight
NRG4WAR vs. bladeflyer94
Result: NRG4WAR wins by 1st round KO
HW Fight
xPanzerxJagerx vs. xF3AR N0 3VILx
*Result: xPanzerxJagerx wins by Disqualification
*xF3AR N0 3VILx had a really bad connection, but I gave him a fight anyway because I'm not going to deny someone a fight if they want one (unless they've already fought once that night). I had hoped his connection might get better, but it didn't and the fight was extremely laggy until xF3AR N0 3VILx had to disconnect. xF3AR N0 3VILx, whenever you get your connection figured out, I'll be more than happy to give you another chance. xPanzerxJagerx was given another fight to make up for this.
MW Fight
FrysSugarDaddy vs. MurderInk666
Result: MurderInk666 wins by 1st round KO





HW Fight
xPanzerxJagerx vs. FATALx CARNAGE
Result: xPanzerxJagerx wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
DADDYxDRE2x26 vs. Possibly me
*Result: DADDYxDRE2x26 wins by Disqualification
*I rescheduled this fight to the next set of fights because Possibly me's game froze when he was trying to select his character for the fight. This issue didn't happen again the second time, thankfully.
HW Fight
iKLiPPzZ vs. TheDivineAlpha
Result: iKLiPPzZ wins by 1st round Submission
LW Fight
Eod jjsw1ft vs. *RuppDat
Result: Eod jjsw1ft wins by 1st round Submission
*Yes, I fought on my own card last night. Eod really wanted a LW fight and I was having a lot of difficulty in trying to get him one, so I eventually just decided to step in myself since LW is the division where I feel I'm strongest in the game so he could have a fight.





MW Fight
DADDYxDRE2x26 vs. Possibly me
Result: DADDYxDRE2x26 wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
WaMpAgEcrackson vs. KingPsycho87
Result: KingPsycho87 wins by 1st round KO
LHW Fight
COREY471ISGAY vs. A Sc0tt123
Result: COREY471ISGAY wins by 1st round KO





LHW Fight
owne II I2ush vs. GRIZZLY SANCHEZ
Result: owne II I2ush wins by 1st round TKO
HW Fight
ADBA Gotti vs. Eod jjsw1ft
Result: Eod jjsw1ft wins by 1st round Submission




|||ya the fights went pretty good last night an i tryed to back out an get the fighters u need in at the moment hope that helped. an i think im putting my sights on the HW title :)|||im glad i got in just in time for the last fight card.|||Wow it was such a great night of fights! Thanks to Rupp and jrod for keeping this thing going, I look forward to future stikforce events.|||ya its cool of them to host an record these it makes the game so much better :)|||Some very good fights, i think it went well!
@ Rupp, i changed my gamertag to THE xTINMANx finally recovered my old tag, sorry for the confusion but i'm ready to rock N roll next Fight card session.
|||For those of you concerned about the video, I just wanted to let you know that they should be up by the end of tomorrow.
For some reason when I left and let them record, my computer did a update or something in the middle of the upload so none of them have been uploaded yet. I apologize for the long wait.|||


For those of you concerned about the video, I just wanted to let you know that they should be up by the end of tomorrow.
For some reason when I left and let them record, my computer did a update or something in the middle of the upload so none of them have been uploaded yet. I apologize for the long wait.

As a guy who records and uploads a bunch of fights and videos I understand the process Jrod so thanks for taking the time and effort to be in the fight cards and recording then uploading the fights. Even though I'm not a 360 fighter I appreciate the effort you've put forth!|||




For those of you concerned about the video, I just wanted to let you know that they should be up by the end of tomorrow.
For some reason when I left and let them record, my computer did a update or something in the middle of the upload so none of them have been uploaded yet. I apologize for the long wait.

As a guy who records and uploads a bunch of fights and videos I understand the process Jrod so thanks for taking the time and effort to be in the fight cards and recording then uploading the fights. Even though I'm not a 360 fighter I appreciate the effort you've put forth!

no problem man. I'm just glad I could help in some way.|||First 3 videos are now up. Last one should be up sometime tomorrow.|||I just watch Jrod vs Austyn, he landed a 5 hook combo which is 1 more than what i would say "spam" is.
Then a 2-3 hook combo after that.
So i really don't see what the big deal is lol|||


I just watch Jrod vs Austyn, he landed a 5 hook combo which is 1 more than what i would say "spam" is.
Then a 2-3 hook combo after that.
So i really don't see what the big deal is lol

The point is is that its body spam. What fighter holds block the whole fight and then just unleashes body punches then does the same crap over and over again?
It doesnt even matter anymore to me though. I''ll fight him on Wednesday and the result will be what it should have been on Thursday and thats me winning.
idc if it has to go 5 rounds. I'm prepared for it|||I agree like, he fought like a bit*h but it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be|||


I agree like, he fought like a bit*h but it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be

It was more..

Than just plain normal old..

To basically sum up what I am saying...
|||Alright guys, all the videos have been uploaded and are all added to the first post in this thread for your viewing pleasure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment