Friday, April 27, 2012

Whats with Frank Trigg

Frank Trigg started out great first thing he said was "I swear alot if you don't like it you can just leave now" This ten
year old kid said something trigg turns around and tells the kid to suck his *, I couldn't stop laughing what a
great way to rep EA tellin the community to suck your *. Then we started talking about Rampage vs Lyoto, Lyoto
got wrecked in his Shogun fight and hes hungry, As did Rampage I said "I think Lyoto is gonna try to take off
Rampage's head" "Lyoto's never pushed a fight in his life" Frank Trigg, That's right Trigg Lyoto just stood there in the Evans fight
There both counter punchers I know this, But both fighters just came off horrible losses both are looking for a title
shot. And then I said something then he checks out my profile I guess sees that I'm Canadian And makes a
comment, thats the American why right? And then that same ten year old from before I asked Frank
to use himself in EA MMA, Trigg started mocking him saying "Trying to listen to you is like sitting on a air plane
engine" I laughed so hard! And said "Now thats how you treat the EA community son!"
"You have been kicked from the game"
So Good!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV9YwSQBY_E
Trigg is a funny guy dude not gonna lie, The way he acted towards us though was unnecessary, So click the link a
watch him get Ko'd by Lawler LOL! What I'm trying to say is I miss Josh lol|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcr50I6MwII&feature=related
Watch this!|||I also think he called me a douche...which doesnt win points with me :)|||


I also think he called me a douche...which doesnt win points with me :)

It was spot on, though.|||They called me a meth head. Seriously....Your commentary team needs to kinda lay off bashing the community. Kinda seems like they were the ones bein douches.|||


They called me a meth head. Seriously....Your commentary team needs to kinda lay off bashing the community. Kinda seems like they were the ones bein douches.

Yeah that was a bit too much for something like a live broadcast, though your CAF did look like he's stoned out of his mind|||I'm sorry but what happened and when did this happen?|||Fight Card, couple hours before Live Boardcast
GT-EATrigg|||Sounds like you're a little b!t*h imo.|||War Trigg|||The commentary team should fight some community fighters. With their own Game Face. Lets see how high, on whatever substance, they look if they always seem to find the need to comment on the visual appearance of fighters.
I gotta say your CAF did look high as mentioned, but I doubt that was your intention when creating him. I also have to add the meth head remark was funny and caught me off guard at first, however they totally killed it by overusing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment