Friday, April 27, 2012

stikForce 1 Live Broadcast Information


Alright guys. First off, I apologize in the delay on posting this for you all. I had originally hoped that the EA devs would have made it official on the site by the time I put this up, but unfortunately they’re all out of the office until at least Sunday in Preston’s case. I had the intention of posting this last night before I went to bed, but some stuff came up last night that I didn’t expect and this thread ended up being delayed until this morning.
In any case, I’m sure you all know by now that the stikForce 1 LB is coming up on Wednesday, and I know that I’m excited, since this is the first “PPV” LB being done for stikForce and this is what everyone’s been striving for and making the fights enjoyable for me to watch in each weekly card. Here’s the schedule of what’s going on regarding the LB just so everyone is aware:
Rehearsal: Sunday (5/1) at 3 PM EST
Live Broadcast: Wednesday (5/4) at 8 & 9 PM EST
Now, I’d like to make an announcement regarding the LBs that relates to the current situation for the PS3 side of things and the PSN outage, and this is information that pertains to the PS3 players as well so they know what’s going on. stik and I have been talking with the EA guys about this, and we’ve come to an agreement regarding the 10 and 11 PM EST time slots that would’ve originally been the PS3 stikForce 1 cards. At this point, it all depends on PSN and if Sony is going to have it back up and running by next Wednesday. If PSN is back up and running by next Wednesday before 10 PM, then stik is going to make up for the lack of time allowed to put together a full stikForce card like myself because of the outage by holding two cards consisting solely of Live Chat fights. However, if something happens that PSN is still not back online by next Wednesday, then I have permission to host a bonus card or two of Live Chat fights to make up for PS3 not being able to go so the time slots don’t go to waste. So to the Xbox guys that might see the official card and be a bit unhappy about not getting a spot, you’ll still have a chance to get in a Live Broadcast fight that night if PSN is still down. I’m not going to make any promises in that regard because the fate of PSN is still up in the air right now, but keep that in mind for next week if you don’t hear anything about PSN being back up.
Now, I know that plenty of you are dying to see the card for stikForce 1, so I won’t keep you in suspense any longer:
stikForce 1.1
8 PM EST


Light Heavyweight Championship (vacant)
Abstrakt Fists vs. owne II I2ush
Alternates: NRG4WAR & sammidmx

Lightweight Championship
Possibly me (c) vs. DADDYxDRE2x26
Alternate Challenger: o 2Good2BTru3 o

Middleweight Championship (vacant)
vE Jrod vs. austyn94
Alternates: KingPsycho87 & Ufcpker


stikForce 1.2
9 PM EST


Heavyweight Championship (vacant)
PROJECTMADTRAPR vs. Jok3er3700
Alternates: Shredder7709 & Eod jjsw1ft

Welterweight Championship
iKLiPPzZ (c) vs. Evil97
I know that some of you will probably look over the card and be upset that your name is nowhere to be found. Believe me, these were not easy decisions for me to make because there have been a ton of great fights over the past few weeks and trying to pick out the most entertaining fighters for the best possible matchups felt like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I literally spend most of my day yesterday watching and rewatching the videos from the past few weeks trying to determine who deserved the shot on this first LB. I honestly believe that I’ve put together some great matchups, and there are alternates for most of these fights just in case something either goes wrong in the rehearsals tomorrow afternoon or if something unexpected happens that prevents someone from fighting on Wednesday night. If any of the guys fighting have an alternate account that they can use in case the account listed has trouble connecting, please let me know ASAP what it is so I can make a note of it and we can have it plugged in in place of your main account should something happen. I’m looking to try and have very little, but preferably none at all, technical issues on LB night, so any help I can get from you guys in ensuring this would be greatly appreciated.
The next piece of information I’d like to address is hype videos for the event. I know it’s a bit late to start mentioning this, but hear me out. Hype videos are something I would greatly appreciate if you had to help hype up yourself for the fights and make them that much more interesting to watch. If you decide to make a hype video, it should be in no later than Monday, May 2nd. I realize that this is pretty short notice on this and that it’s made even shorter by my delay in posting this thread, which I’d like to deeply apologize for once again, but three days (counting today and the time you’d have on Monday as well) should still give a good amount of time to work on one. And while I don’t feel that I’m on stik’s level when it comes to videos, I’m willing to help people out with hype videos if they want one and need help. I will not, however, accept being asked by everyone to make them a hype video, because I’d like people to try and show off their own creativity and not just put mine on display countless times. I’ll help out a couple if some ask, but if it looks like every single person is going to demand a hype video from me, then I’ll just forget about this and leave it up to you guys to make your own or just not go with one, although I highly encourage hype videos for LB events.
I think that covers just about everything, so if you have any questions feel free to post them in this thread and I’ll try to answer them as best as I can.|||Awesome card. Thanks for including me I will not disappoint.|||


Awesome card. Thanks for including me I will not disappoint.

You've already won the LHW title bro lol We all know it!
But i'm gna tell you now...i really want the LHW title :)|||




Awesome card. Thanks for including me I will not disappoint.

You've already won the LHW title bro lol We all know it!
But i'm gna tell you now...i really want the LHW title :)

Haha nice. I will be ready to defend the title against all comers if I get it. It has been cool having iklippz an possibly me as active defending champions. I want to keep the LHW belt active like that.|||Great work Rupp|||I don't think I even remember how to play the game anymore. Damn psn.|||






Awesome card. Thanks for including me I will not disappoint.

You've already won the LHW title bro lol We all know it!
But i'm gna tell you now...i really want the LHW title :)

Haha nice. I will be ready to defend the title against all comers if I get it. It has been cool having iklippz an possibly me as active defending champions. I want to keep the LHW belt active like that.

Despite what NRG says, don't just assume you have the fight won just because your opponent has a subpar ranked record. Take it from the Original Underdog of EA MMA and look back to MYSTIC.5, the fight's not only until it's over. :)|||I don't overlook anyone. I have an 0-3 broadcast record at the moment. I want the title but I know I've got to earn it.|||Thank you very much Rupp. I wont disappoint this time.|||Go in there and wreck him, the LB should be about who is the best - not who can entertain. this is MMA not WWE|||very true possibly, but either way, im sure abstract and myself will put on a great LHW bout for everybody to watch.
ps: thanks for including me in this LB and giving me a shot at the title Rupp, its truly appreciated. :)|||


very true possibly, but either way, im sure abstract and myself will put on a great LHW bout for everybody to watch.
ps: thanks for including me in this LB and giving me a shot at the title Rupp, its truly appreciated. :)

That wasn't directed at you, but hey it still applies lol. Good luck man|||thanks man|||Im looking represent me and undisputed2100's camp,NO MERCY. And thats it win lose or draw you will see what a tru fighter looks like. I know this is a grudge match. And possibly is out for blood and thats ok that makes two of us even though I knocked him the f*** out i want to prove that I am not some pushover. THANX 4 THA FIGHT RUPP TEAM STRYKER&KSD DOJO~CAMP NO MERCY :)|||


Im looking represent me and undisputed2100's camp,NO MERCY. And thats it win lose or draw you will see what a tru fighter looks like. I know this is a grudge match. And possibly is out for blood and thats ok that makes two of us even though I knocked him the f*** out i want to prove that I am not some pushover. THANX 4 THA FIGHT RUPP TEAM STRYKER&KSD DOJO~CAMP NO MERCY :)

Dude, it is a computer game

No comments:

Post a Comment