Thursday, April 26, 2012

hype video.... NEED HELP....thanx

tried to put a hype video on the EA MMA website and where it says MY MMA the menu for your mma profile has vanished....how else can i put a hype vid on|||Why you need a hype video now when EA Promoters has not made any plans yet for any Live Broadcast after the League Live Broadcast...........I think so If i am wrong tell me so I can get catch up but other then that about the Hype video is I don't post it to the EA website instead I post it up on my YouTube Channel but before you do that make sure It fine with EA Promoters and others.hope to see you in Live Broadcast soon,Good Luck =)|||We had some site issues this week for sure. Is your profile accessible now?|||i want to make a hype vedio for you guys especially EA

No comments:

Post a Comment