Thursday, April 26, 2012

Middleeasy Champion signs with stikforce

Thats right people I have now came to a deal with stikforce so I will be in Middleeasy and Stikforce. I am facing NRG as the opposing coach on the Chance Of A Life Time no dobt my time will win. I have the best coaching staff and you have me of course. NRG is nothing but a loser a wimp and a fraud. I can not stand him he calls me out like two days before my fight with Premiere who I destroyed and got the highest rated LB. NRG is alot more dangerous then Premiere because he has alot more tools Premiere only has stand up and a triangle off his back. Believe it or not but I was rooting for NRG againest King. Because if he won I would be fighting him for the stikforce title but funny thing is my boy destroyed him and so will I. sign up for Chance of a Life Time|||lol who are you even? you always come here and talk like your awesome at the game but i still havent herd one person talk about you or even say you were close to good|||


lol who are you even? you always come here and talk like your awesome at the game but i still havent herd one person talk about you or even say you were close to good

+1|||No offence to premiere, but he beat him when he was in retirement. Now he thinks he is good.
He will lose to NRG then he will run away and cry.|||did I REALLY just read that?!

wow...just wow...Now you have dug your own grave.
Keep talking. I welcome the free promtions your doing for me little girl.
Which reminds me, speaking of "titles" - If I am fighting you and your so confident, put your fake paper "middleeasy" belt on the line and let one of the Stikforce community take it from MiddleEasy.
Dont be scared and dont make excuses - Put your belt on the line lil girl|||


Which reminds me, speaking of "titles" - If I am fighting you and your so confident, put your fake paper "middleeasy" belt on the line and let one of the Stikforce community take it from MiddleEasy.
Dont be scared and dont make excuses - Put your belt on the line lil girl

Sorry NRG, but I'm afraid this is where I have to step in and become "Vince McRupp" as you and Palin have liked to refer to me as of late. The MiddleEasy Title is MiddleEasy's jurisdiction so whether or not he defends it against you is up to Jason, the guy who runs the EA MMA Sunday Night Fights for MiddleEasy, and should you win I believe you'd have to show up to all his Sunday Night Fights to defend, which I think requires becoming a member of MiddleEasy, which I'm not 100% sure of on that last one but it sounds about right.|||Well there is no way in hell I am going to middle easy and fighting every week over there lol so even if Jason and BumRush did OK it, I would not want it in a million years under those circumstances.
And I only call you Vince McRupp in a playful way - You make it sound like I mean in in a bad way lol
|||ladies and gentleman i am here to show you how THERUSHSTPIERRE became a coach in the "chance of a life time" tourement.
I present to you never before seen footage of Rush and Rupp, having a good time.
|||NRG you think im scared of you hahahahahaha and im not some brotha lynch lets say that and wen it does come down for us to fight I will win and be 1 -0 in stikforce oh btw you have until tommorrow to pick your coaches and tommorrow at 4 pm EST we are picking are fighters|||


NRG you think im scared of you hahahahahaha and im not some brotha lynch lets say that and wen it does come down for us to fight I will win and be 1 -0 in stikforce oh btw you have until tommorrow to pick your coaches and tommorrow at 4 pm EST we are picking are fighters

Listen you Bum, You might aswell be named brotha lynch because your going to get shown up by me either way fool. I thought you had embarrassed yourself enough on these forums but now you want to call me out and say your going to beat me?! LOL! That was rather silly of you little lady...I have seen nothing from you that I could say is remotely worrying or impressive, and I am not just saying that...Your literally garbage...
Your not fighting anyone else in stikforce before we fight? So you mean I get to make you 0-1?! LMFAO! This will be sweet :)
Listen you rodent, my coaches/Team are my business. You may want to make a public announcement that you have a team of garbage collectors (Apart from Psycho) coaching your team, however there was no stipulation I have to share OR announce my coaches. So my cards are being held close to my chest and that is all I have to say about that.
Guess our paths will cross tomorrow at 4PM EST...Providing you even managed to find enough people to participate, which I doubt. You seem semi brain damaged so I'm not sure if you even managed to organise this thing properly....|||HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA you make me laugh and if we do not have 16 we will do 8 or 10 and you should be luckly that your even a coach and when we do fight better hope I do not take you down because the best chance you have is on the feet|||NRG check PM|||


did I REALLY just read that?!

wow...just wow...Now you have dug your own grave.
Keep talking. I welcome the free promtions your doing for me little girl.
Which reminds me, speaking of "titles" - If I am fighting you and your so confident, put your fake paper "middleeasy" belt on the line and let one of the Stikforce community take it from MiddleEasy.
Dont be scared and dont make excuses - Put your belt on the line lil girl

LOL at tha pic|||


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA you make me laugh and if we do not have 16 we will do 8 or 10 and you should be luckly that your even a coach and when we do fight better hope I do not take you down because the best chance you have is on the feet

LUCKY im even a coach?! Listen squid, You ARE lucky that Mister NRG is taking time out to add hype and viewers to this thing. Without me this thing would be dead in the water to start with. I already OWN you little lady so get back to spit shining my boots before i take my belt off and show you what a proper beat down feels like. Not only am I going to beat you, but my team will beat you - End of story. We might aswell just announce "Team NRG won the tournament and NRG beat BumRush" right now, it would save you alot of time and humiliation.
Oh and please, please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease take me down :) :) :) As if beating you on the feet wouldnt be easy enough, you want to have a ground war with one of the top ground players? LOL!
Please - PLEASE - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Take me down!
Psycho bro, please tell this idiot to take me to the ground!|||


No offence to premiere, but he beat him when he was in retirement. Now he thinks he is good.
He will lose to NRG then he will run away and cry.

+1 lol so true

No comments:

Post a Comment