Friday, April 27, 2012

Winner faces MMA_ELITE_IAN

So we all know that IAN has never lost in a LB so to make it fair for everybody I would like to work my way to fight IAN so I wanna have a match with stikstyle winner faces IAN on the next LB I hope the EA promoters let this match happen. What u guys think? Please comment|||I like it. I think it would be better if its for the LW title. I would like this. I respect both fighters so I will gladly take a loss to either one of you.|||


So we all know that IAN has never lost in a LB so to make it fair for everybody I would like to work my way to fight IAN so I wanna have a match with stikstyle winner faces IAN on the next LB I hope the EA promoters let this match happen. What u guys think? Please comment

The next LB is Seasons Beatings. Feel free to arrange your contest and show up to the Live Chat to get in. After that, the LBs in January are league oriented.|||put me up in a fight against copper forget nemstar copper i wanna show u guys a good fight

No comments:

Post a Comment