Friday, April 27, 2012

My Hype Video for SF 5

I uploaded it on the site but I figured I would share here, please make sure it makes it on the broadcast before the fight! :)
http://www.easports.com/mma/videocage/video/id/53713681/title/hype-video/platform/ps3|||I liked it. :)|||


I hated it.

Yeah me too|||Christmas if you hated "you" hated it why is it needed to pull me into your post bro?|||


Christmas if you hated "you" hated it why is it needed to pull me into your post bro?

sorry I just noticed that you can change other peoples quotes. I just wanted to test it. sorry if you became a victim my friend, im sorry.|||




I hated it.

Yeah me too


Sorry you didn't make it in the LB, better luck next time. :)|||Meh the Quality is * but grats to you for actually having a Hype video in comparison to most people.|||Quality is in the highlights, I don't care about video format. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment