Thursday, April 26, 2012

Finding a fight?

Ok, so im fairly new to the game and i love the online play, But is it just me or does it take forever to find a fight? It seems like i spend most of my time Searching for a fight that doesnt even end up lasting very long anyways|||also i just realized that i posted this under the wrong Topic, i apologize for this :)|||theres nobody online in this game lol|||


theres nobody online in this game lol

Says the man who's online ranked match record is 160 - 50. So 210 fights and nobody is online...Thats credibility for ya Brilliant!|||yea but the past 7 days i cant find one match|||Fight Card is where all the good fights are. If you're on the 360 feel free to look for my lobbies. I only host MW and WW fights, no LW, LHW, or HW. I use TSC only, and while I don't mind fighting Classic users, I'm willing to strike with TSC a lot more. If you use classic, expect for me to sub you, if you use TSC I'll probably still be looking for a sub win but I'll do a lot more striking on the way to that W.

No comments:

Post a Comment