Thursday, April 26, 2012

XBox 360 Stikforce Week 4 Results

I want to say that tonight, for the most part, went really smoothly, and I think I'll stick with the private card system going forward because it gives me a lot more control and helps keeps things organized. There were a couple of mishaps, though, one being a mass disconnect that delayed the final card of the night and another being a couple of fighters who didn't show up that I couldn't get a hold of despite me telling them when they were fighting. I may try to remedy this by seeing if I can maybe hold some of these fights at some point tomorrow and counting them, but we'll see what happens. As usual, videos will be added as soon as Jrod has them uploaded.
HW Fight
THE xTINMANx vs. Fah Queue Op
Result: THE xTINMANx wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
NRG4WAR vs. Brotha Lynch 57
Result: Brotha Lynch 57 wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
Afrokiwi91 vs. COREY471ISGAY
Result: COREY471ISGAY wins by 1st round KO
WW Fight
The MMAChampion vs. stikstyle mma
Result: The MMAChampion wins by 1st round Submission





LHW Fight
ADBA Gotti vs. iKLiPPzZ
Result: iKLiPPzZ wins by 1st round TKO
WW Fight
bladeflyer94 vs. SADISTIK HD
Result: SADISTIK HD wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
zXGreatnessXz vs. austyn94
Result: zXGreatnessXz wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
maryjanem420 vs. ManOF1005Holds
Result: ManOF1005Holds wins by 1st round KO





HW Fight
PROJECTMADTRAPR vs. Eod jjsw1ft
Result: Eod jjsw1ft wins by 1st round KO
LHW Fight
owne II I2ush vs. o 2Good2BTru3 o
Result: o 2Good2BTru3 o wins by 1st round KO
MW Fight
chinowales vs. TheThroneIsMine
Result: TheThroneIsMine wins by 2nd round KO





*MW Title Fight
vE Jrod (c) vs. KingPsycho87
Result: vE Jrod wins by 1st round KO
*The first time this fight happened, Jrod won by forfeit because KingPsycho got disconnected, so I redid the fight and this is the actual result.
HW Fight
TheDivineAlpha vs. POOOPOOOirwin
Result: TheDivineAlpha wins by 1st round Submission
HW Fight
Ufcpker vs. SEE OH D WHY
Result: Ufcpker wins by 1st round TKO




|||great fights tonight. There were some great KO's, funny moments, and some real great fights.
Overall, I think tonight was the best weekly fight card that we've ever had.|||How did you beat psycho jrod.|||


How did you beat psycho jrod.

lots and lots of skill|||I had Wrestler, he had Muay Thai.
On the feet I was getting the better of him. Then after I finished a combo he hit me with about 2 or 3 body shots so I went to clinch him to try and get away, once I clinched him he took me down which put him in my guard and he went for a leg sub. Didn't get anywhere close to getting it I dont think and when I got out it put me in side. We went back and forth for a little bit, finally I was able to mount him and posture up and then i knocked him out.
We are the 1st fight on the 4th video. Hopefully I will have all the videos up by sometime Sunday or late Saturday|||:) lol, I got my * koed for getting cocky with my teep kicks. Good fight tho throne definitely deserved that win.|||:) lol, I got my * koed for getting cocky with my teep kicks. Good fight tho throne definitely deserved that win.|||Great Fights guys! i'm proud to be apart of this.|||i beat cody by tko not ko. anyways great fights tonight i had a lot of fun!|||


:) lol, I got my * koed for getting cocky with my teep kicks. Good fight tho throne definitely deserved that win.

Yea man, good fight! Our fight was the only fight to goto Round 2. You, arguably, owned me in the 1st Round - just bout had me. Thanks for the fight and I hope we cross paths again in the future. |||!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!
After demanding a title fight and stating that he could dominate the champ they come out fighting hard until a combination of punches lands to the body of the champ as KingPsycho takes the guard and applies none other than his famous kneebar. KingPsycho87 failed the kneebar and gets knocked out in the full mount in the first round after stating he will stand with the champion. What lies in the future for the champ and the contender will be on the forums in later weeks to come.
Also in this event TheDivineAlpha taps out POOPOOirwin in the first round with a armbar after failing to pull rubber guard and catching a powerful punch intended for TheDivineAlpha's face. Not much is left to say except....
!!!!! IT'S ALL OVER !!!!!!




|||Man, I played so * last night. Wasn't even worth me turning up with that effort lol. Were there any better knockouts than the super jab from the very first fight? That was awesome =P|||Man I played so * last night. Wasn't even worth me turning up with that effort lol. Were there any better knockouts than the superjab from the first fight?|||I can't wait to see that replay lol, pure luck, i wanted it to last and entertain!|||First off let me give a shout out to the best body spammer I have fought since I dont know, KINGPSYCHO87. Im just sayin I thought you were considered as one of the legit fighting (no body spamming)type. I was wrong we will see each other in ranked match again. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment