Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I watch live fights?

Do I need to download a special video player? I need to know fast so when my dad gets home he cant check it for viruses and stuff.|||


Do I need to download a special video player? I need to know fast so when my dad gets home he cant check it for viruses and stuff.

The video should be embedded in the website itself so you shouldn't need any special player. If you can view Youtube videos etc... on your PC, then you should be able to view the event.
You can also view the event live on the console itself, as well as past events.|||Thank you Sir.|||Just make sure you have latest browser and flash, etc.|||My dad just got home so I will have him make sure. He even said he would watch the fights with me! Thank you Mr. Hill and Mr. Preston.

No comments:

Post a Comment