Thursday, April 26, 2012

Strikeforce 6. My rematch.

First of all thanks EA for putting me in the broadcast, I appreciate it - but, I was destined to lose that day. Nemstar almost didn't make it to the broadcast due to net problems but some how get in. Second, believe me or not - while I was playing, BLCBlaza's TV fell off the wall. I was like, WHAAAAT?! * SON! That's a 3000 dollar television set, and I was mega concerned - some how I managed to continue fighting and even attempt to recover from a TKO (like BLC) without Blaza having a television.
So please, weather you believe me or not. Please give me a rematch. Blaza's TV fell off the wall causing me to black out. I don't just suck, it was the TV man.|||Forgot to mention that I can beat any man that stands in front of me, as long as BLC's TV stays in tact.|||funniest thread EVER|||I nearly pi55ed myself.|||Like I said, believe what you want. I ain't fake like yo booty, ya dig?|||I was able to win last night. But soul messaged me saying that BLC(don't call me MR. T)BLAZA's TV fell and that he got shafted. And that about a *.|||LOL, word. BLC you gotta tighten up them bolts man. Your costing people LB wins all over the globe.|||I'm never gonna look at a TV wall mount again|||These guys in the top ten can put on a hell of a entertaining fight.so i want to see ian fight anybody. but not me becuz he cheat|||ian vs nemstar or copper that would be a hell of a fight|||Dakid you have no way to be talking becuz you are not a legit fighter bud sorry.|||TOP TEN BABY TOP NOTCH|||LOl. Yes sir top ten. We only have fighters only in the top 100 only.|||Top ten top notch? lol. I retired at the #2 spot well over a month ago and I am still #6 without playing a single match in a long time, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment