Friday, April 27, 2012

February Free-For-All! 2/2/11 and AGAIN! 2/16/11


Just like Season's Beatings, we'll be pulling in people from the Live Chat. I'm going to work on scheduling a couple SF Title Defense bouts as the main events as well (details in the works).
Right now, we're looking at 3 X360 events (8, 9, 10PM EST) and 2 PS3 events (11PM EST and possibly 11:30-45PM like the previous Live Chat Bonus).
Preston's also got some potential pre-show fightcard goodness planned going forward, but I'll let him explain that.|||Great!|||Awesome! Can't Wait!|||



Just like Season's Beatings, we'll be pulling in people from the Live Chat. I'm going to work on scheduling a couple SF Title Defense bouts as the main events as well (details in the works).
Right now, we're looking at 3 X360 events (8, 9, 10PM EST) and 2 PS3 events (11PM EST and possibly 11:30-45PM like the previous Live Chat Bonus).
Preston's also got some potential pre-show fightcard goodness planned going forward, but I'll let him explain that.

Indeed! I'll be hosting a Live Broadcast Pre-show Fight Card from 6:15 - 7:15 before the next live broadcast! If things go well, this will be something we look to do every week moving forward!|||Preston Ive already told you Im excited about these pre fights but Ill say it again especially if I can get a fight with Fritz or Dickerman. Lets see how they hold up against the community.|||I want crazywhitewally's lhw belt on ps3.|||I'll be there and I want a WW or MW fight :) title would be awesome but if not I'll see you in the chat :)|||ill fight anybody!!!!!!!!|||im so exited i would like to go for the LHW belt but i have to earn the title shot lets see how it turns out and not to start a war or be rude King seyton y do u all ways run from me|||


im so exited i would like to go for the LHW belt but i have to earn the title shot lets see how it turns out and not to start a war or be rude King seyton y do u all ways run from me

Because sometimes I don't want to fight a button user. I have 1600+ fight I can fight who I want when I want. No offense to you.|||I CANT WAIT ILL FIGHT ANYBODY THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD 1|||I need on that card preston!|||You the man Preston!
I would love to be in this in either MW, or WW. Hook a Canadian Brother up!|||I would like to fight with my LW but if I don't get chosen I can also try next time|||I'll surely be their... but on sf I will look forward to my rematch at gogomoplata

No comments:

Post a Comment