Friday, April 27, 2012

check out my mystic 5 hype video plez. ea promtors.

ea promtors check out my hype video for mystic 5 . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGT2WGfV7Ws|||


ea thill check out my hype video . i work on it for a long time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGT2WGfV7Ws

hmm where to start?
to long
using music
on youtube
I'll stop ther lol, no I won't. let me retype your last message lol
I want to SAY thank you for the training and help (not helps) I got from my friends, (not .) but The two PEOPLE that helpED me the most are BLCBLAZA and Sensual (point of saying two people is to name them not to follow with others).|||besides the fact its PAST THE DEADLINE.|||lol @ I only spam if u spam me
And more then half of those highlights are u spamming if it's 1 okay, but its like 4-5 times
Lastly u really need basic writing help!!!! FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT|||This is what a fight against Loyalty is like. A little set up: Before this fight I had only fought him one time. It was before the HW Championship Live Broadcast and BLC was still training with myself and Ian. Blc fought this kid and asked us if he could train with us as well. We both said lets see how he fights and we'll talk about it. Ian fought him and he spammed the * out of him. He said no. Unknowingly I fought Loyalty and didn't realize this was the kid Blc was talking about till after he spammed me he sent me a message saying he talked to Blc and that he could train with us. I said no and both Blc and him have had a hard on for us since. But if you go to the trouble of watching his fight replays they all look like this fight. So heres the proof on LoyaltytheGreat.






Now I know alot of people want to say I spam. But I do not throw more than a 3 or 4 hit combo and the rare times I have you were rocked and I'm trying to finish. Maybe you can say I spam the same combo over, but thats not true and not spamming in the sense we are talking about and its to your advantage if thats what I'm doing. That would make me 100% predictable. This video is a clear clean cut example of total spam.|||Lol. I forgot about that. But yes he spammed me and I STILL destroyed him. But I only associate myself with good fighters. And loyal you suck as a fighter, but as a person your even worse. Learn manners son.

No comments:

Post a Comment