Friday, April 27, 2012

LW TITLE (PS3)

I am looking for a solid opponent that I will defend my belt against.
Here are my stipulations-
-Must be at least a Black belt.
-Must have a LW CAF ready. (meaning post link to your fighter here.)
-Must be the first time they are going for a title on a LB.
If the admin allows it, I would also like to make this interesting.
You must also be a fan of MMA, meaning I will ask you 5 questions in regard to MMA and you have to answer 3 correct in order to have a shot.
I hope If this all works out that I can defend my title next Wednesday.
Here are the questions-
1.) Which one of these fighters has only fought once in the UFC
Pedro Rizzo
Mayhem Miller
Royce Gracie
Matt Hughes
Alexander Houston
2.) How many rounds in a non championship bout
1
2
3
4
5
3.)Who is in the UFC Hall of Fame
Chuck Liddell
Tito Ortiz
Randy Couture
Forrest Griffin
4.)Who has beaten Chuck Liddell before?
Renato Sobral
Jeremy Horn
Ken Shamrock
Rickson Gracie
Ryan Gracie
5.)Which of these fighters has fought the most fights?
Chuck Liddel
Jeremy Horn
Tito Ortiz
Joe Stevenson
Randy Couture
whoever gets the most right and fits the criteria will be the #1 contender.

No comments:

Post a Comment