Friday, April 27, 2012

My first title defence...

I will be defending my Middle Easy Welterweight title against some random called TheRushStPierre on the next live broadcast.
Rush backed out of trying to take my title off of me for the upcoming live broadcast and had visions of doing it in a fight card on July 24th where nobody would be able to see him get humiliated.
After speaking with Ruppdat and Jason from Middle Easy I can confirm that Rush will be having his title shot on the August Live Broadcast, NOT in a little fight card, so everybody is able to view The Great One send Rush into retirement so he has more time to spend interviewing himself and throwing darts at his "Tha Premiere" life size cardboard cutout that he picked up on Amazon.
If Rush does a 2nd consecutive no show in August then he will be out of title contention and no longer a viable opponent for me and my Middle Easy Welterweight title.
The Middle Easy Champion
Mister NRG

No comments:

Post a Comment