Thursday, April 26, 2012

Okay enough with...

Okay enough with the random people posting threads "I want on the next live broadcast because I rulz". There are specifications for each Live Broadcast in the following thread
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/3485415.page
Continue to check it as THill or White will update it with all the important information. From time to time a thread will be started like the "DREAM MATCH UPS" where we will ask for your help in finding certain fights. Buts really lets kill the 2 sentence threads of I want on the Live Broadcast. Learn to properly hype yourself and maybe you'll get your chance.|||woa woa woa woa woa u rule how about "MMA LEGENDS" rule|||That's right Dakid angel : )|||are you two serious... Your IQ together must be 10|||dont beleive anything your contions says like when he says u rule|||


dont beleive anything your contions says like when he says u rule

Okay obviously I'm going to have to teach you to read. When I wrote:

"I want on the next live broadcast because I rulz".

I was quoting you and the rest of your idiot camp members. I wasn't saying I rulz because I don't need to say it. But those are the posts that we are all tired of seeing. They do no good and only continue to make you all look like ignorant *. So I've asked several times but I'll ask one more time. Why don't you guys just stop making the ignorant posts because I'm sure WOGL has their own forums. You guys go there and puff your chest out all you want. While the rest of us stay here and attempt to help people with this game. That is the point of these forums for new people to the game to come here ask questions and get help. Thats why I'm here to try and help them. You guys think these are your personal forums are mistaken. SOOO in hopes that one of the mods finally gets off their butts and starts trying to clean these forums up and gets rid of you guys for being ignorant. Lets drop all of this. Just leave my name out it.|||Stik shut up plz.|||


Stik shut up plz.

Put a leash and a muzzle on your dogs and I will.. At least I'm not ruining my reputation and the reputation of my camp with every word I sputter on these forums|||im with stik all the pointless threads are just annoying.|||where u come from go away|||


dont beleive anything your contions says like when he says u rule

Seriously man, read a book. Are you basically stringing together the members of your camp from people with the inability to string together a simple sentence? I hate to be a grammar nazi, but dude...|||http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4539890.page

No comments:

Post a Comment