Friday, April 27, 2012

LMAO @ CAGED SUPREMACY (SMOKE EM)

I knock him the F out in the prelims. God gives him a 2nd chance (He didnt deserve) and he writes this to me.
Dude I got you're chin on my wall, after I blasted a hole through your face.You're the Bob Sapp of this Gp, son.


|||Haha i was wondering who caged supremacy was.
That is kind of weak they used a replacement who lost last round though. I would have rather seen them use palin or evil out of the chat then a someone who already lost.
That was a great fight you two put on last night though. I think smoke em is now the favorite in your bracket.|||


Haha i was wondering who caged supremacy was.
That is kind of weak they used a replacement who lost last round though. I would have rather seen them use palin or evil out of the chat then a someone who already lost.
That was a great fight you two put on last night though. I think smoke em is now the favorite in your bracket.

I was only there because NRG told be 20 mins before that he had an LB fight. I don't even know where my EA MMA disk is lol
Would have been fun to PTD PKB Richy, though.|||who won what fights lastnight?
Richie lost then I assume? I heard he won..
i thought richie was fighting queeny?|||


who won what fights lastnight?
Richie lost then I assume? I heard he won..
i thought richie was fighting queeny?

lol at the Avatar.|||NRG - Changing one person, One game at a time.
That's the EA ethos.
I am just glad they gave me a chance because I love EA and everything they stand for. Top notch company
|||lol at the Location
Hop on Skype, bby.|||See all the power I have.
I just hid that comment above me.
I feel like a god right now.|||Yep i lost a UD.
Gifted Decision imo(Dont hate).
Knocked him out in the first prelim round to get in the top 16.
I dont feel violated in anyway. Unlike SMOKE EM, who i blasted his head into row Z in the prelims.
|||What happened to Psycho?
He was talking a huge game the last I heard?
Did soupneck win?|||Queeny Tucked big time. Havnt been online for days.
Soupneck got KTFO by JF MMA in 2 strikes.|||Queen no showed. I heard him and EOD were at the bathhouse together and lost track of time.
Winners (Alternates who won in bold):
NRG
Abstrakt
Rob Suahad
StruttingUTFan
JF MMA
Q take Notez P
Fileemu
Caged Supremacy
Richie lost a decision. He landed more strikes but got knocked down 3-4 times and only got one knock down himself. It was probably the fight of the night.|||


Yep i lost a UD.
Gifted Decision imo(Dont hate).


Decisions are based entirely on knock downs. So him getting the flash knock downs in round 1 and 3 lost you the fight. If he hadn't knocked you down it would have given the decision to you based on strikes landed.

No comments:

Post a Comment