Thursday, April 26, 2012

is using a career fighter on live broadcast against the rules

Hey EA is using a career fighter on live broadcast against the rules because on my lext live broadcast im gonna use one and ima show you guys a body spammer you'll see im gonna body spam|||you are not going to be a on a live broadcast|||Thill just ban this guy already, he is never going to follow the rules|||


you are not going to be a on a live broadcast

:)|||No using career fighters is acceptable as long as they meet the standard requirements.
Only real likeness to yourself. So no career made anderson silva or paul daley
Not glitched. While some might want to think these are hard to spot they really arent.
And you do not have any hate or slander in the name|||thill am i really band and wat rules|||


thill am i really band and wat rules

This isn't where you've broken any rules DaKid... This is an actual question that I answered. But you might want to seriously take a look at some of the posts you've made in the recent week and then really think about why several people in this community have an issue with you.|||ur right stick i need to chill out im srry ea and kassidy u beat me fair and square i'm sorry to all of you but i still wanna prove wat im really like it was my first live broadcast i was scared give me a break my next one i might be pretty scared to but now i know wat to work on and get better and thx stick i owe you im gonna work on my submissions my record goal is to become 100-20 do u guys think thats good|||


ur right stick i need to chill out im srry ea aand kassidy u beat me fair and square im sorry to all of you but i still wanna prove wat im really like it was my first live broadcast i was scare give me a break my next one i might be pretty scared to but now i know wat to work on and get better and thx stick i owe you

You don't owe me anything. You owe yourself.|||thx man did u block me if u did unblock me we cool now|||i just got a belt in everyweight class and my record is 100-19 u guys think thats good|||Nice record|||Who is this BigIceDog guy?|||Gomi head or GTFO

No comments:

Post a Comment