Friday, April 27, 2012

lPl A i N F u L

I am very interested in getting on a live broadcast i have wins over xXxLemerxXx, Rampage, ion capon, Juan got em, panic germ and plenty more players in the top 100 i will put on a great show and love to stand and bang with ANYONE im also friends with lordpj and he will back me and my friend jmiller22 we want to represent your game in the best way so help us out!|||


I am very interested in getting on a live broadcast i have wins over xXxLemerxXx, Rampage, ion capon, Juan got em, panic germ and plenty more players in the top 100 i will put on a great show and love to stand and bang with ANYONE im also friends with lordpj and he will back me and my friend jmiller22 we want to represent your game in the best way so help us out!

T-rex, I've played both these guys and they are good! Get them in brother!
|||


WOW 4th time this post has disappeared.... annoying!!!

Don't know why those posts were hidden. Looking into it.|||




WOW 4th time this post has disappeared.... annoying!!!

Don't know why they are hidden. Looking into it.

Thanks THill|||Yeah, I don't think I've ever lost to you. Not on my radar. :/|||LOL they could easily look back themselves you knocked me down 3 times and then i caught you in a triangle :) best of luck against VE Jrod|||i will start trying to put together a hype video but if someone doesnt show, i am sure you could contact me somehow. lPl A i N F u L|||xXxLemurxXx
Joined: 10/24/2010 01:04:35
Messages: 91
Online
Yeah, I don't think I've ever lost to you. Not on my radar. :/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loss IPI A i N F u L Conrad Burns Jordan Pruitt Dec 2, 2010 1 1:01 Submission there is a little copy/paste right off the leaderboard from Mr. Lemur. GOOD FIGHT|||Gotcha. It's still kind of laughable that you'd call a triangle choke in as a viable win over me. Usually that means I was beating the * out of you and got too cocky.|||


Gotcha. It's still kind of laughable that you'd call a triangle choke in as a viable win over me. Usually that means I was beating the * out of you and got too cocky.

while I agree with the vibe you are giving lemur you do have to remember a win is a win.|||No disrespect intended, FYI. I just don't think you should brag about that win over me.|||Gey board is gey.|||


No disrespect intended, FYI. I just don't think you should brag about that win over me.

I wasn't saying you were being disrespectful I just agree with the vibe you were giving. Like big deal. You got a win over me. You and many others, whats the big deal. I understand. But to some who pay attention to rankings and other things a win over a guy like you in a big deal|||hey now a win is a win and your already goin on your 2nd live broadcast, i just want to be on one of them. so lets not deny the facts you have one win over me back when i first started playing as Shinya aoki vs. your striking machine. 2nd time luck no luck KO, TKO, decision... SUBBMISSION i beat you so lets drop it good fight again

No comments:

Post a Comment