Friday, April 20, 2012

Strikeforce 5

Great fights all night grats to all the winners on PS3 and XBOX360. Fight of the night to me was the EPIC blood soaked battle between * Fleur de lis vs Hitman Conrad on XBOX 360. It may be the fight of the year.|||


Great fights all night grats to all the winners on PS3 and XBOX360. Fight of the night to me was the EPIC blood soaked battle between * Fleur de lis vs Hitman Conrad on XBOX 360. It may be the fight of the year.

Indeed. We were all screaming like wild in the booth!|||I'm gonna have to go check it out, see if it's better than the war between ninja infinity and me haha i hope so|||If Conrad had a little better ground game it might have turned out different! Great sportsmanship by both guys. best fight yet!|||Yes both xbox and ps3 had some epic fights and a round of applause for our great devs and commentators at EA for running a fairly smooth show and of course to the fighters who let it all hang out.
Great job guys|||THANKS FOR LIKING THE FIGHT GUYS|||


THANKS FOR LIKING THE FIGHT GUYS

YOU GOT YOUR * KICKED BY * FLEUR AND ONLY HURT HIM WITH COUNTER HEAD KICKS. GIT GUD, SCRUB.
I LOVE CAPS LOCK!|||YOU GOT YOUR * KICKED BY * FLEUR AND ONLY HURT HIM WITH COUNTER HEAD KICKS. GIT GUD, SCRUB.
I LOVE CAPS LOCK!
all u do is spam hooks so ur not good and why you on that losing streak|||


YOU GOT YOUR * KICKED BY * FLEUR AND ONLY HURT HIM WITH COUNTER HEAD KICKS. GIT GUD, SCRUB.
I LOVE CAPS LOCK!
all u do is spam hooks so ur not good and why you on that losing streak

Yeah, cause I totally hook spam in all my fights, even though none of the ones that have been recorded or put on the live broadcast showed me spamming.
I lost twice due to both the people I fought used HW CAFs at lighter weightclasses (including vE Jrod).
I'd f** you till you loved me. Add the fact that you're a b*tch too, cause you refused to say anything to me in the party when I called you out. You're like 12, kid. Get out of here.|||IM ACTUALY 16 AND IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH A NO LIFE

|||


IM ACTUALY 16 AND IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH A NO LIFE



OKAY.|||next time u see me lumer fight me!
and thanks for taking me off your friends list cause i beat u in the fight card real classy!
and if u think i cheat go watch my fight replays itl show u that ur wrong but i kill everybody cheating like j rod,not for sure yet but im accousing him cause he had 88 stand up in the lightweight div!|||


next time u see me lumer fight me!
and thanks for taking me off your friends list cause i beat u in the fight card real classy!
and if u think i cheat go watch my fight replays itl show u that ur wrong but i kill everybody cheating like j rod,not for sure yet but im accousing him cause he had 88 stand up in the lightweight div!

Hmm..ok here we go again. While 88 standup on a Lightweight is not possible via the insta CAF maker the devs just can't take yours or anyone else's "word" for it. They need more than that and anyone making an accusation needs to video their tale of the tape and present it so people can try to re-create an insta CAF with those stats.
Doing anything else is not helpful as it does nothing to rid the community of people actually using this thing. Just saying someone did it leaves the devs NOTHING to go on that is solid and they need solid to ban people.|||


next time u see me lumer fight me!
and thanks for taking me off your friends list cause i beat u in the fight card real classy!
and if u think i cheat go watch my fight replays itl show u that ur wrong but i kill everybody cheating like j rod,not for sure yet but im accousing him cause he had 88 stand up in the lightweight div!

Yeah, even though I had you on my FL well after you had beaten me. I took you off because I prefer to not have glitchers there. You're not intelligent, quit trying to start things you can't finish. Like an argument or a sentence.
If you want I can counter head kick you with a HW CAF at MW just like you do to other people.|||sorry im not good at grammer lumer!
um i dont glich go watch my fight replays and u will see!
lumer ur just a 17 year old punk!
when i see u again il drop u in under a min.
hahahahah ur my best friend lumer always will be,il treasure the 5 min we talked together in our five fights!
ur the best go lumer wooo hooo damn that (boy)is good, lumer aka mr jelouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment