Friday, April 20, 2012

The Champ speaks again

We had a chance to catch up with the newly crowned Middleeasy Champ and this is what he had to say
On EBK MMA
I like most the guys in the camp King Phycho was an amazing coach and training partner his drills are what made me beat Premiere not Brotha Lynch Soup Neck left EBK MMA because of him. Soup Neck and I are in the works of creating are own gym and plan on asking King and a couple other guys to join our camp.
On Brotha Lynch
Listen everybody will not stop talking about this guy or should I say he will not stop talking about himself. He feels so great that he beat NRG. NRG is very very good but NRG was Scott Smith and he was Hendo come on people this isnt rocket science he really didnt beat NRG and beat Scott Smith. On Sunday Night Fights ( Middleeasy) Jason decides to have a sneak peek HWGP and winner will be next inline to face the winner of Premiere and I. A guy from my camp half owner and my bestfriend TheProdigyPenn1 fought BrothaLynch in the opening round of the tournament and BrothaLynch let him up off the ground and shot in and Penn koed him and he is an orange belt. Penn went on to win the HWGP but decided not to face me. So thats one loss for Brotha. Then fights NRG in the rematch and NRG actually trys and does not just beat Brotha but destroys Brotha. So then comes the big Middle Easy Brotha vs Swords. the co mainevent. I would of made Brotha a 2 to 1 favorite. Swords destroys Brotha in the first round and finally Brotha sneaks a win out of the second round. So right after that fluke win he decides it is fair to call me out. The guy makes no sense. Then I announce I can not fight until August or Septmeber because of my job. So Lynch who doesnt even have a title shot gets mad and makes claims that I am ducking him. it was a scum bag thing to say. I am ducking him. If he thinks I am ducking him then he has to have some mental issues because after his last couple fights I think does not even stand a chance.
On MiddleEasy announcing they are going to have a interim champion
I think it ios great that we are going to have a interim champion until I come back and take that title too
On Tha Premiere
Really nice guy but his 15 mins of fame were up he was once ranked 2 in Live Broadcast he is good do not get me wrong but it is very cool to see him in the mix of MiddleEasy because he is very good and if he wants a rematch I will be more then willing to do it again
|||Bla|||Thanks for writing a novel on me and EBK MMA but here is what I think about you:
You are a fake champion and anyone I fight with will run you over cause you are a bum on this game End of story|||I also have had to fight at HW on the broadcast and MR NRG would murder you buddy, Im glad to have a win over him and many other great fighters, you are not great and neither is ProdigyPenn, stop being a cheerleader cause one of your boyfriends got a win over me.
Noone cares what you say cause noone even know you|||Is this dude really interviewing himself, what a total Loser and idiot bro....|||


Is this dude really interviewing himself, what a total Loser and idiot bro....

HAHA! priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment