Friday, April 20, 2012

WW Belt open

I made a post on the sign up thread that got deleted, maybe from TMI. Anyways, this week I will be becoming a new father. I will be online here and there, also helping with the UFF, but I cannot make any scheduled fights until I get settled. I really wanted the LB fight last Wed to happen, and I was going to let everybody know win or lose. So instead of leaving you guys in the dark, I am announcing my retirement and that I need to vacate the belt. Thank you to everyone who has put in the hard work towards Stikforce. I know iKlippzz really wants that belt back, and revenge, but it's just not going to work out. I know he will definitely be champion again. Thanks again, and good luck to all of you.|||Good luck man, i hope all goes well with the new baby.|||Enjoy the baby. Im sure there are plenty of people who would love to take that title.|||Good luck and thank you for being considerate to the rest of the community Evil.
With that said I hope I can win that belt|||Good Luck Evil - I know you'll be missed amongst the community|||WOW, congrats on the baby but damn , i wanted that rematch so bad haha, well maybe 1 day we can fight for fun in a fight card or somethin , congrats an good luck|||It's sad to see that I'll be losing my WW Champion, but as I've said all along: real life comes first man. Congratulations on becoming a father, and know that whenever you get settled in and want to give this another run the door is always open for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment