Friday, April 20, 2012

Female * Post Fight.

I would like to give congrats to squeeks and my sparring partner taz for both winning. My mistakes in my caf and gameplan execution screwed me. I am very happy Squeeks won but I was not impressed with his performance.
Female *(My GT gets blocked lol), I provide Female Satisfaction, I beat people up, and I will be back on a broadcast soon.
I would like to thank everyone for the expierience it was a fun time I hope to be able to rematch squeeks and redeem myself in the future.
Haters are welcome and appreciated. :)
|||"I am very happy Squeeks won but I was not impressed with his performance. "
You pretty much gave up as soon as you shot in on me. Not my fault you got scared cause i rocked you. The only thing you shouldn't be impressed with is your attitude. If you didnt think it was over before it was, you might have had a chance to get out.
" My mistakes in my caf and gameplan execution screwed me. "
You came out and put it to me for the first minute or so, so i think your gameplan was just fine. As for your CAF, i dont see what you can complain about. We were pretty well matched as far as stats go, and you lost from a position where the stats said you should have the advantage. Excuses Excuses, you lost the fight before i even threw the triangle up and you know it. "Well im done, its over." those were your words just after we hit the mat.
Instead of running your mouth while your fighting like you usually do, maybe you should try shutting up and concentrate on getting out of a bad position.

Thanks for the congrats but it feels like a backhanded compliment from where im sitting. You know where to find me if you want to.|||Thems be fighting words you syrup chucking hooser. I will use my best caf to beat you. I said I screwed up my caf because im not normally a ground person, I also used an insta one and you used a career. Bring it on Squeeks im going to Snooki you all over the mat.
You act like your good, I had a bad night you silly little man.
Im not saying I didnt give up, I did. I was implying given a second chance I would kick your * all over the pretty rockstar matt.|||your a chump.|||Squeeks your a bumb|||Lol. this is classic.|||hey * ive had a couple fights with you on fightcard your a tough fighter and squeeks i think ur trash u got lcky bro|||


hey * ive had a couple fights with you on fightcard your a tough fighter and squeeks i think ur trash u got lcky bro

you know where you can find me. GT - squeeks187|||im free tomorrow night i'll se wat ya got there punk|||let me fight squeeks i will make an example out of him. I haven't even played in forever and I bet i could ko him first round under 2 minutes or less. :)|||Its ok, dont worry, Id wreck all of you. You guys should send me a friend request my GT is DatDudeFrau and me n fullmetal and poopoo would work you guy like an assembly line. One after another after another...|||


let me fight squeeks i will make an example out of him. I haven't even played in forever and I bet i could ko him first round under 2 minutes or less. :)

who you asking permission from? My GT is posted, hit me up if you want.
Im not even that great at this game, i just enjoy playing it. If i lose, great. You wont see me coming on here making some crap thread making excuses like Female *. Win some, lose some... no need to make excuses

No comments:

Post a Comment